Trishuli River Rafting
- Nearest destination from Kathmandu.
- All grade rafting are available.
- Easy access by bus (off on the way to wonderful Pokhara and Chitwan)
- Combined with Zipline and other water and beach games at River Fin Zipline and River Beach Resort
- The best canoeing and kayaking destination of Nepal
Trishuli River Rafting is most picked rafting destination of Nepal. After exploring traditional culture as well as modern life of Kathmandu valley, most visitor go for Trisuli River Rafting to have adventurous activities and to explore the rustic life of Nepal. Trishuli River is a mountain river, which is originated from Langtang Himal range ant flows vial narrow gorges, green valleys and the village settlements. The river with high velocity rapids and insignificant depth not only provide rafting and kayaking activities but also provides a golden chance to explore the rustic lifestyle of Nepal.
The well-trained rafting members and standard equipment make us always at the top rank rafting. We have also opened River Fun Beach Resort, River Fun Zip-line, Sky Rope Cycling, Rope course and many more in River Fun Beach Resort for the more recreational and adventurous activities with rafting. Generally, one-day rafting package is recommended but we also provide additional activities like cliff jumping, beach and sand games, Zip-lining and short treks to nearby villages from River Fun Beach Resort.
The most exciting feature of Trishuli River is that we make you experiencing 3+ rapids like Twin Rock, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Monsoon and Pinball Rapid. Generally, most of rafting companies avoid taking rafters to the most adventurous rapids but we assure to provide you most thrilling memory of rafting.
Upon your request we can pick you from your hotel early morning or you can come on your own to tour office in Thamel before 7:00 am. A Luxurious bus or van takes you towards western ridge of Kathmandu and we will follow Prithivi Highway downhill. On the way we will pass via beautiful towns like Nuabise, Mahadevbesi and Galchhi, other beautiful settlements and green fields of paddy, wheat and vegetables farms. After 4 hour drive we reach to Red House Charaudi, the entry point of Trishuli River Rafting. Upon your arrival, rafting crew members of Real Nepal Tours and Travels welcomes your warmly and star briefing about the precaution we should know before we sail and make us well-equipped for safety measures. After briefing about the White water rafting highlighting the major activities, we kick off rafting smoothly for about two hours. Then we stop for short relaxation and light snacks. Then we enter the section which is full of adventurous rapids. The Trisuli River Adventure section also encompasses cliff jumping, bending and kayaking. If you are good swimmer, you can enjoy swimming too.
After about four hours rafting we hit the highest grade 3+ rapid section where we mainly enjoy thrilling rapids namely Twin Rock, Upset, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, S-Bend, Surprise, and Ladies Delight. Lastly we again raft across smooth water for 30 minutes and stop just below the River Fun Beach Resort, where we will stay overnight or if you are doing a day rafting trip then drive to Kathmandu, Chitwan or Pokhara.
In evening we will enjoy short walk around the beach and play sans games. Then we can have fun of campfire, Barbecue, music and cultural shows. The recreational and charismatic evening beats the tiredness of rafting. Overnight in River Fun Beach Resort.
Today we wake up early morning and have guided tour to nearby villages of Gorkha district scattered around Prithivi highway and the villages around Trisuli river basin. While hiking to villages, we closely observe the day to day activities of rural people, cultural activities and faming activities to. The face to face encounter with village will provide to zeal to explore more and more about rustic life of Nepal. After memorable walk to villages, we come back to River Fun Beach Resort for breakfast, and then depart to next destination.
If you are doing 2 Days Rafting, after breakfast, guide prepared for Rafting Trip to Simaltar. This about 3 hours rafting from Resort. After Rafting guide will manage bus for Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan.
- Ground Transportation (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit and necessary government documents
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Swimming Pool in River Fun Beach Resort
Cost doesn't include
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation (If you want extra US$150 up 5 person)
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
Please Bring Yourself
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River).