Karnali River Rafting
Welcome here in this mountainous country Nepal. After you arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), the representatives of Himalayan River Fun welcome you and take you to the already booked hotel. The hotel staffs will be engaged for your accommodation and check in. In the evening, we will organize welcome dinner in the hotel with our team.
On this day, you may have time to explore the important places of Kathmandu city with the guide. Main highlights of the tour are UNESCO enlisted world heritage sites and other cultural and historical spots of Kathmandu city. Wander around the market and shop your necessary things. You spend the night in a hotel.
You will be transferred to Surkhet via Nepalgunj Flight by airway in the afternoon in a domestic airlines enjoying scenic beauty of Nepal with the views of Mountains and green hills. Surkhet is regional headquarter of Mid-Western region of Nepal so you can stay overnight luxuriously. You can travel in Night bus to reach Surkhet which is cheaper but takes more than 12 hrs to reach there. Overnight in Guest House.
On this day, you will be driven to Sauli which is the out-in point for Karnali River rafting. While travelling through the villages and picturesque views of the surrounding, you feel like you are in wonderland. Everything around you looks fresh and impressive. There you stay overnight exploring the surrounding area in the evening.
Rafting Beginning FOn this day, rafting adventure in Karnali starts there from Sauli. Rafting continues in the wilderness of karnali facing the challenges of big bounces and rapids in big water. Rafting continues with excitements sometimes forgetting to breathe in handling the technical difficulties. We stay overnight in a camp by the river.
This day rafting is more challenging. Rafters can experience the real flow of the river while they are having adventures. The rafting continues through pristine jungles with the opportunities to explore passing some gorges and really challenging rapids. You stay overnight in the God-House area.
This day adventure is too not less than yesterdays. So many high bounces and rapids is to be handled while floating in the rivers. The excitement reaches its height in white water where you dip into the waters from rapids. Enjoying the adventurous rafting, we stay in Seti Dovan area in a camp.
Rafting continues with the excitement and enjoying astonishing views of the natural landscapes. Breath stopping challenges in the river make you restless and overwhelmed. The journey in the water of Karnali is mostly adventurous with magnificent views of jungles and natural lives. We stay overnight in a camp in Jamuna village area.
These days rafting is pleasant enough when you reach at the confluence of Seti River. The river broadens and many kayakers can be found in the river. You can rest for one day to explore the surrounding area with the team or can ask for information about the region with your guide. The rapids in the river can be felt dying out so challenges are not to be faced in water adventure. After reaching at Chisapani rafting adventure comes to the put-out point. There are options to visit Bardia National Park or retrieving back to Kathmandu. National park exploration is best way to add more adventure.
On this day, you catch a night bus and travel to Kathmandu. In the morning you will be in Kathmandu. The company members Himalayan River Fun will receive you and transfer to the hotel. Yopu have free time to visit missed sites of the city. We organize celebration dinner in the evening with company members. Stay overnight in the Hotel.
It is the last day of the trip in Nepal for this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and shopping in the markets. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, the representatives of Himalayan River Fun will take you to the TIA. You return back to your homeland planning for another adventure trip in Nepal next time to visit.
- Ground Transportation (From and After)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Safety Kayak
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Company T-Shirt
Cost doesn't include
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Airfare (Kathmandu-Nepaljung-Kathmandu
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag (US$1 Per day)
Please Bring Yourself
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)